Here are some critical verbiage you must know in order to look foolish which in beer pong is not looking foolish, if you know what I mean.
- Rim Sinker = When your opponent hits the rim of your mug and you react quickly enough to sink the ball directly into his mug. Probably the second most difficult sink in all of beer pong
- Swish = When you sink the ball directly into the beer in the mug without hitting any of the mug. This is the single most difficult sink in beer pong.
- Rim Job = Hit the rim of the mug, 3 sips for your opponent
- Mug Hit = Hit the side of the mug, 1 sip for your opponent
- Pong Dance = Not to be confused with pole dance. This is when you sink the ball in your opponents mug...you must celebrate.
- Bouncer = This is the most humiliating way to be sunk. Your opponent bounces the ball into your mug while you are not paying attention.